So, here is the newest baby bump picture. As always, last picture is compared with current picture..
The first pics were from November 7, 2009 which was 32 weeks, 1 day.
The newest pictures are from yesterday - December 1, 2009. That is 35 weeks, 4 days. I am feeling lots of movement all the time. Luckily, at night, the baby still continues to fall asleep with me instead of kicking me as I fall asleep.... will this be true when it comes out? My doctor says all looks good. My measurements still show that I am right on target. I am feeling good overall, but can definitely tell which days I am on my feet a lot at school - tired back and sore feet.... and a huge desire to just lay on the couch when I get home! We went tonight to take a tour of Grant Hospital. It is a nice place, but I think our preference would be St. Ann's. Why? Well, it is closer (10 minutes compared to 20 minutes), it feels a bit smaller (don't know if it really is), and parking is free for all at St. Ann's. Otherwise, they both seem like great places to have a baby.
I told Jeremy that I was driving home from school the other day and realized that if I go into labor before January 1st, I will be taken off guard. Yeah, I know, that is just an estimated due date, but we continue to plan life as though nothing will happen til then. And you know, maybe it won't. But if it happens sooner, we should have the car seat in the car, a bag packed, and a peditrician picked... and be more serious with baby names than our latest favorite - Edgar Allen Yoh! (Yes, we are totally kidding, and would never seriously saddle our child with such a ridiculous name, but why not have a little fun!) We have a breastfeeding class tomorrow night, and I have a shower with my co-workers on Friday. Then, the weekend is suddenly here, and we really need to get some Christmas shopping done. I hope everyone is having a great start to December. Until next time.
2 comments:
looking good :). We're heading down to the valley this weekend for a visit. haven't seen claire since October so it is time and we haven't been down since August anyhow... have a good one!
You know Catie was due Jan 15 and her birthday is Dec 4.
Yeah, she didn't have a name for a day and a half because we hadn't narrowed it down yet.
As long as you have a bassinet and some diapers you'll be fine. :-)
Post a Comment