Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Surviving
I will get a baby bump posted soon, but just thought I would send a general update. Jeremy and I have been busy! We managed to get some Christmas shopping done on Saturday - yeah! It is crazy out there... especially the parking lots. On Sunday, we got together with some of our good friends we hadn't seen for awhile. They live "out in the country" and it felt good to get out of the city and with friends for an afternoon. They have a little girl who is two and another little girl who is about 6 months. The 2 year old, Olivia, is so talkative and fun to interact with! I wonder what our little one will be like :) We were able to put up Christmas decorations on Sunday night. It is nothing elaborate, but at least we have our (tiny) tree up with lights. We also put up the nativity set Jeremy's Grandma made for my Christmas gift last year - well, we put up part of it.. it is HUGE. It is on our mantle and looks good. i will try to post a picture of this as well. Tonight I had Parent Teacher Conferences. I only had a few, and they went well. But the day is utterly exhausting! I got there at 6:45am and left at 7:30pm. I was thankful that my assistant principal gave me permission to leave a little early. I am tired and fighting a cold; she was incredibly understanding. Let's see... Thursday we meet my older brother for supper and Friday, Jeremy is a shepherd in the live nativity at our church. We have our last baby class on Saturday; then, Sunday, we get a visit from Jeremy's Florida cousin. I do believe that we have only one event on the calendar for next week though, and my plan is to keep it that way. My doctor says - REST, and I am trying to get that accomplished. I hope everyone has a great week. Until my next post...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment