Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Swimming with Cousins

On Saturday Nate and Jen’s family headed to Columbus to celebrate Mother’s Day, a birthday, and attend Ellie’s baby dedication at church.  Since there are six of them in their family, they don’t stay at our tiny house.  They got a hotel room, and invited us to come swimming!  Madison hadn’t been swimming since Christmas.  It was fun to see how much she had grown up in that time.  The water did not scare her.  She also fit into her swim vest which I am sure made her feel a little more secure.  We’ll have to get her swimming more this summer.  I sat it out with Ellie, while Jeremy and Madison played with the others in the pool.  Here are some of the best pictures. 

Pic 1: Nate and Megan  Pic 2: Jen and Paxon  I don’t have any of the older two girls who were elusive as mermaids playing together and diving underwater. 

     DSC_0003           DSC_0006        

Madison and Megan jumping into the pool

DSC_0011           DSC_0014 

Little Ladies getting to know each other.

DSC_0017               DSC_0018

No comments: