Monday, February 13, 2012

Some Random Pictures

So, I have tried to take pictures occasionally; I just don’t always get them posted.  Jeremy and Madison enjoyed the snow (what little we have had) this past weekend.  She came in all rosy cheeked and happy.  The joy of snow!

  DSC_3647    DSC_3648    DSC_3649

Madison does a great job being a big sister.  I cannot believe how well she does with Ellie.  She is always super gentle with little kisses on the top of the head.  She wants to see her in the morning and then just touches Ellie’s toes and hands.  She laughs when Ellie touches her with her hands.  And she works to entertain Ellie.  (She also stands really close while Ellie nurses, talks really loud, shakes the changing table while watching Ellie get her diaper changed, and bumped her on the head once while jumping on the couch!)  Here she is singing in her microphone one day…

      DSC_3644          DSC_3645 

We have had a good start to the week, and have something to look forward to – playing with Grace (and Tara) on Wednesday!  Hope everyone has a great week… and a good valentine’s day.  (Speaking of which…. I need to give props to my husband for the beautiful roses and card with a sweet note inside.  He is amazing – and thoughtful.  I love you, Jeremy!)

No comments: