The girls were able to participate in Christmas Kindness Week at school, which is usually only for the middle school kids. Basically, it is just a themed dress up week. I know some parents dread these as one more thing to do in an already crazy week, and I see that side. But the kids love it. I love it. (It means I don’t have to dress up for a whole week of school in work clothes, and I can just have a little fun.) So, thanks to those of you who are able to take a little time to give in to this holiday fun at school. I didn’t get a picture every day, but here are the ones I did get. (In hindsight, I should have taken one of all three of us dressing up…)
Monday – Snowman day… aka wear white… unless you are in elementary school, then actually look like a snowman
Tuesday – Ugly Christmas Sweater day… or just a Christmas themed sweater because Madison liked hers and wore it to family Christmas.
Wednesday – Santa Hat day
Thursday – Christmas Accessory day (antler headbands, socks, necklaces, etc)
Friday – Pajama day.
Another fun opportunity was Little Dribblers for Ellie. This was a Monday night practice for Ellie for about 6 weeks where the K-2nd graders learned a ball handling routine and some other basketball skills. Then, during a varsity girls halftime, they performed this routine. It was fun to watch.
A shout out of thanks to the girls’ basketball program at the school. The girls loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment