I should have wrapped this up before I headed into our Christmas post, but I didn’t. There were only three days left from the last Advent week I posted. So, here they are…
Day 23: Family Sleepover in front of the Tree. Jeremy was actually at the Cavs game with my friend Sandy, who appreciates that more than I do. So, we watched on TV and found them!
The girls and I laid out sleeping areas, had some special sleepover talks, and then drifted off to sleep.
They woke up much to early the next day, so I grabbed my stuff and headed to my bed for about the next 2 hours.
Day 24: Go to a Christmas Eve Service. This is always day 24, but it is a good one. I love the service at Salem. The girls were willing to take one picture by the big tree, so here it is.
Day 25: Celebrate Christmas with your family. Again, same every year, but I already posted on this one. I forgot to show their meticulous work preparing for Santa – homemade Christmas cookies, as well as Kringle Cookies (they read about this one in a book from the library; it even had the recipe), dipped ritz bitz, carrots for the reindeer, milk, and notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment