Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Time with the Yohs

We had a chance to join our out-of-state family in a few fun activities while they were here. 

Jennifer invited us to join her for aerial yoga again this year on Christmas Eve morning.  I missed out last year because of my pinkie being dislocated.  This year, I got to join the fun.  It was so much fun.  I would love to take a class.  We’ll see if I follow through on that.  We had a fun group this year from order of appearance below: Jennifer, Erin (Jeremy’s cousin), Kristen (Jeremy’s cousin), Megan (Jeremy’s cousin), Ellie, me, Julie (Jeremy’s aunt), Lilli (my niece), and Madison. We started by just swiveling on our silks.  We ended by gently swinging while cocooned inside of them.

                        

After aerial yoga, Jennifer and Arturo had a small project for the girls to work on, so I left them.  They worked on crafting small sailboats from a kit.  Then, they took it out to Kidron Park to sail it in the creek.  (Yep, my kids are underdressed, but having fun!)

    

Jason and Niki invited others to join their family to go see the lights at Stan Hywet Hall.  The theme was comic book heroes.  It was okay as far as a theme went.  The lights were pretty cool.  Here are some pictures from the night.

                         

Jeremy joined Jason, Niki, and the boys for the new Star Wars movie on afternoon.  The girls and I offered to help babysit Zadie instead.  We had fun playing peek-a-boo, going on a hike with Jen and Arturo and Great Aunt Julie, and just hanging out with her. 

               

They family all left on Monday for their respective states.  It is always fun while it lasts, but it is never long enough.

No comments: